Publications Project Specialist
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Publications Project Specialist is responsible for coordinating dealer systems (eBiz and Electronic Service Information System/ESIS) usability and functionality enhancements. This position troubleshoots system errors/failures and coordinates issue prioritization and resolution with the Information Services Department (ISD). The Publications Project Specialist is also responsible for maintaining ESIS Global Platform (GP) publications and ensuring data is published and available to the dealer network as per established timelines.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct ESIS issue/gap analysis and liaise with Information Services Department (ISD) and American Honda (AH) Service Information Department to propose countermeasures for improved functionality. Conduct system testing to support project implementation.
- Create Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) monthly presentations summarizing key project initiatives and provide updates to key stakeholders as per established timelines.
- Draft and publish service information bulletins/letters and ESIS tips & tricks bulletins to support countermeasure implementation and advise dealer network of production releases.
- Review and assist with updating ESIS training material (eLearning training courses, ESIS help file) to provide dealer network with up to date system resources.
- Conduct dealer visits as needed to support ESIS gap analysis and dealer training initiatives.
- Conduct weekly meetings to review and prioritize Request for Service (RFS) tickets and track project statuses.
- Maintain ESIS Global Platform (GP) publications and ensure data is published and available to the dealer network as per established timelines.
- Provide production support for digital service publications (video bulletins) developed for dealer network.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree preferably in Business or Business Engineering
- Project Management Certification an asset an asset
- Minimum of 5 years of business systems experience
- Automotive Service/Technical Information Systems
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Project Management
- Business Systems design, analysis and implementation
- Digital content management/production support
- Problem solving and analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Advanced computer skills, specifically in MS Office Suite, XML Authoring and Development tools, Adobe Professional
- Bilingual (English-French) (asset)
- Interpersonal/relationship building skills, Customer orientation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905)888-4331.