Product Planner - Telematics
The purpose of this position is to works as part of a dedicated team to ensure that the telematics business is strategically grown and generates profit. In addition, all telematics development is designed to meet Canadian market needs and achieves Sales and Profitability targets with the goal of contributing to increased market share.
- Propose and develop future telematics products to meet Canadian market needs and maximize Honda Canada's sales/profit objectives by analyzing competitive strengths and weaknesses of current product including (getting to root cause): price, features, quality, customer satisfaction with product
- Support from a telematics perspective new product launches
- Confirm accuracy, authorize and/or construct product related publications/presentation materials for other departments
- Stay intimately familiar with assigned products and its competitors
- University degree specializing in business, technology, marketing or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of automotive experience in Product Planning and/or field experience
- Excellent computer skills - Intermediate to advanced level Excel and PowerPoint
- Negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- The ability to influence senior executive and Engineers through effective communication
- Valid driver's license and ability to operate manual transmission vehicles
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.