The purpose of this position is to works as part of a dedicated team to ensure that future auto products are developed to meet Canadian market needs and achieves Sales and Profitability targets with the goal of contributing to increased market share.
- Propose and develop future auto products to meet Canadian market needs and maximize CH Sales/Profit objectives by analyzing competitive strengths and weaknesses of current product including (getting to root cause): price, features, quality, customer satisfaction with product
- Supervise and lead new product launches
- Confirm accuracy, authorize and/or construct product related publications/presentation materials for other departments
- Stay intimately familiar with assigned products and its competitors
- Bachelor's degree preferably specializing in Business or Marketing is required.
- 2 -3 years of automotive experience is required
- Product Planning experience and/or Field experience i.e. Auto Sales/Retail Sales Consultant or Dealer Operation Manager or equivalent is an asset
- Negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to working in a fast-paced team environment with multiple priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence Senior Executives and Engineers through effective communications
- Excellent computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint mandatory)
- Valid driver's license and ability to operate manual transmission vehicles is required
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905)888-4331.