Parts Inventory Control Administrator
POSITION TITLE: Parts Inventory Control Administrator
REPORTS TO: Supervisor - Inventory Control
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Support Inventory Analysis and Control on assigned group of parts by Monitoring fill rates, backorders, on-hand inventory, and on order amounts. Provide support to inventory analysts by Follow up with CH vendors to allocate, ship and invoice our purchase orders.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform inventory control administration tasks as required
- Provide support to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and perform inventory analysis on Reman Transmission set up and ordering
- Follow up with Honda Canada vendors to allocate, ship and invoice our purchase orders
- Provide support for expediting parts back orders from vendors
- Monitoring fill rates, backorders, on-hand inventory, and on order amounts.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have completed high school
- 1 - 3 years relevant experience
- Previous supply chain experience would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of MS excel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with high level of accuracy.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.