Motorcycle, Power Equipment (MCPE) Coordinator
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The main purpose of the Coordinator job is to create the necessary reports to allow business decisions to be made to help achieve sales objectives. The reports are also used to identify and react to risks/concerns and to capitalize on opportunities. Another key responsibility is to perform duties to ensure the Recommended Dealer Order (RDO), Confirmed Dealer Order (CDO); Retail Sales Objective (RSO) is completed accurately and within the required timelines.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completion of various MCPE divisional reports throughout the month
- Completion of various activities and reports related to RSO, RDO and CDO
- Track and support dealer trade and dealer demo programs
- Conduct ad hoc reporting as required
- Sales and Production flow support for new and Full Model Change models
- Post national communications and both internal and external bulletins
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College or university degree preferably in business, accounting or commerce
- 1-3 years of database and budget management in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong planning, organizational skills along with a strong attention to detail
- Possesses strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- Proficient in managing large datasets
- Bilingualism (French/English) would be an asset
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel (charting, graphing, pivot tables, and report generation) along with solid working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Business Objects
- Proactively identifies issues
- Must be results-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced team environment
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.