Logistics Business Planning Analyst
POSITION TITLE: Logistics Business Planning Analyst
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Logistics Planning and MCPE
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This incumbent is responsible for analysis of the Honda Canada Auto and MCPE Logistics network, evaluating month-to-month performance, year over year trends, and to investigate various options to make improvements to the overall network. The incumbent actively supports various projects and system related activities within the Logistics and Trade Compliance group.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, Develop and Maintain the Auto & MCPE Logistics system database & Build macros to extract data from different data sources
- Utilize data and develop analytical analysis & recommendations to support Auto and MCPE Network planning and strategy
- Prepare weekly / monthly and ad hoc reports as needed
- Maintain Logistics MS Access database
- Monitor GHG and report on any reason for variance to target
- Develop tools to monitor month-to-month carrier performance and create department Executive Summary. Prepare monthly and quarterly Carrier Performance Review Decks using tracked data
- Develop tools to forecast future network conditions and compound volumes
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree with a focus in business or supply chain
- 2-3 Years of work experience
- Business Strategy & Recommendation (data analysis and reaching conclusions/forming recommendation based on analysis)
- Executive Summary Reporting
- Presentations using PowerPoint and "telling the story"
- Logistics background an asset
- High proficiency in MS Office, building macros, Visual Basic and SQL
- Strong attention to detail and Accuracy
- Strong Analysis and Critical Thinking Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Must be able to work Independently, plan and organize priorities & projects
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with all members of the team.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within Honda North America as well as all other internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationship with Honda North America suppliers, partners, consultants, stakeholders and other network contacts.
- Enjoys team-building approach of management and department - shares results.
Working Conditions - Normal
Physical Effort - Normal
Mental Stress - Normal
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.