Internal Customer Service Performance Consultant - Honda & Acura
POSITION TITLE: Internal - Customer Service Performance Consultant (Honda & Acura)
REPORTS TO: Zone Manager, Customer Service
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The role of the i-CSPC is to support both Honda & Acura dealers. This role is considered the foundation of the zone operations and the stepping-stone for succeeding to be a Field Staff associate. Although this role is primarily delivered remotely from the National office, travel is required to Zone office monthly and to visit dealers on a quarterly basis.
The i-CSPC's support the CSPC, Sr. CSPC & Zone Managers with reporting & analytics focused on customer retention, customer experience, technologies and dealer / CH profitability.
i-CSPC's are responsible for taking lead with remote dealers (Grp 1-2) based on assigned territories and focus on building strong business relationships with CH business partners while demonstrating value by identifying parts & service business opportunities. Gaining dealer principal & general manager buy-in is a critical element of this role.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Report & Analytics
- Support Field staff with reporting
- Align zone analytics with national dashboards
- Increase Active Customer Count
- Maximize $ / Customer Pay Repair Order (CPRO) with Multipoint Inspection form (MPI)
- Increase number of visits / year
- Marketing / Journey's & Zone activity
- Customer Experience Index (CXI) / monitor KPI's & develop plan
- Customer Experience (CX) Plan / Support National (Brand)
- CX Audit / Complete Audit (2 / year)
- Initial Quality Survey (IQS) / Quality Delivery Checklist (QDC) usage = 100%
- Training Completion (Parts & Service)
- Online appointment (Xtime)
- Electronic Pre-Delivery Inspection (ePDI) / electronic Multipoint Inspection (eMPI) / eWalkaround
- Identify activities geared on driving long-term sustainable profitability for dealers & CH
- Achieve absorption targets focused on "Expense Coverage Non New"
- Increase Multipoint Inspection ( MPI) usage and achieve zone controllable parts sales
- Monitor dealer parts loyalty and identify focus dealers
- Create & support dealer marketing plans to drive Parts & Accessory sales
Complete monthly / quarterly PDCA
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University/College degree/diploma in Business or an automotive related discipline
- 3-5 years automotive retail dealership management experience an asset
- Bilingual French/English required
- Previous territory management an asset
- Automotive / Fixed Operations experience
- Strong reporting / analysis skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Outlook
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, analytical, administrative, and problem solving skills, self-motivation required
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905)888-4331.