SCOPE OF POSITION:
The incumbent will work for Honda Canada's Financial Service (HFS) Funding team and is responsible for contributing to dealer satisfaction by funding lease and retail contracts in an efficient and timely manner. The incumbent supports dealers and customer service with funding inquiries, reviews documents and prepares reports to ensure compliance with funding policies and correct business measures are attained. The incumbent will also support other departments in relation to funding procedures as necessary.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process all retail and lease contracts, rebooks through eBiz and the CP system
- Answer dealer phone and email inquiries promptly and professionally to maintain strong dealer relationships
- Identify and communicate contract errors to dealers
- Perform other duties related to contract processing as required
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) as it pertains to HCFI internal controls within your day-to-day job function. Adherence of the following would include but not be limited to:
- Code of Business Ethics/Conduct
- Business and operational policies and procedures
- IT general and application controls
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completed College diploma or University degree in related discipline
- Minimum 1 year in data processing and or captive finance company required
- Ability to multitask, display initiative, integrity, and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal and external affiliates
- Must entail strong analytical, organization, planning, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands, and meet tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of automotive retail and lease contracts
- Must be proficient in Windows and MS Office
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.