Engineering Campaign Analyst (Campaign Analyst)
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Campaign Analyst's (CA) purpose is to implement service campaigns (recalls, product updates, warranty extensions etc.) for products produced for the Canadian market within the specified allowable timeframes. The CA is required to work with Honda Canada QE management and certain departments to ensure all the required activities, notifications, and reports are prepared within the timeframes specified by the applicable government agency. This is achieved through campaign preparation, setup, and coordination with several other groups within Honda Canada.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Campaign preparation and setup activity - This involves meetings and announcement messages for dealers and internal associates, setup of the campaign, preparing information for any applicable government reporting.
- Setting up and maintaining campaign databases;
- Generate service publications related to the service campaigns repairs for dealers.
- Generate reporting for campaign completion data.
- Generating customer notifications and work to prepare data.
- Prepare Service Action Request (SAR) parts orders for upcoming service campaigns.
- Provide technical support and campaign specific information to various internal groups.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree - Engineering, preferably in Automotive, Mechanical or Electrical
- Professional Engineering (P.Eng.) designation in Ontario or eligibility is desired
- 3-5 years of automotive or related experience
- Experience as an Automotive Engineer at an automotive parts supplier or OE manufacturer would be an asset.
- Mechanical experience at a machine shop, motorcycle/automotive production/repair facility;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience in preparing and presenting technical documents.
- Experience in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access;
- Must have strong project management capability - planning, organization, and strategic skills.
- Data management capability - the role requires creating, managing and analyzing large volumes of data regarding affected vehicle lists and repair data. Capability to combine this with other data sets using ad-hoc methods are needed, SQL programming experience is considered an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to interpret Engineering drawing;
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with vehicle repair/problem diagnosis from prior work experience;
- Willingness and interest to learn new vehicle technologies.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within Honda North America as well as all other internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with other Honda Canada departments to coordinate required activities;
- Preparing and validating vehicle repair procedures with the assistance of other Quality Engineering staff;
- Enjoys team-building approach of management and department - shares results.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.