Company Product Distribution Coordinator
POSITION TITLE: Company Product Distribution Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Company Product Distribution
The CPD (Company Product Distribution) Coordinator works to support the Company Product Distribution group within the Sales & Production Planning Department, which includes automobile, motorcycle and power products. The incumbent will be responsible for a variety of areas including but not limited to:
- Honda Associate Vehicle Program fleet
- AP (Associate Purchase) and Demo board
- Company Vehicles & BPU (Business Purpose Units) for auto and MCPE
The incumbent is responsible for the administration and co-ordination of associate purchases, associate fleet program, company vehicles & business purpose units for Auto & MCPE products for Honda Canada, Honda Canada Manufacturing & Honda Financial Services associates and family members. They will also be responsible for handling all related processes, inquiries and dealer communication in a productive manner to ensure and enhance overall department and CPD efficiencies.
- Act as a key point of contact for all key areas within the department (AP, HAVP, Company Vehicle, BPU) by quickly answering all enquiries
- Release and coordinate shipment of vehicles and MCPE products. Synchronize with PRC and/or HCM to ensure adequate capacity/bandwidth to prepare vehicles/MCPE products.
- Process invoicing and related adjustments for vehicles and demo units in a timely manner.
- Prepare and analyze monthly reports including the Executive Report, BPU Report, KPI, payroll remittance report, grounding & disposal, 17032 report, etc.
- Enter vehicle and accessory orders/stock cards and create contract packages while checking for completeness and accuracy
- Create and/or update process documentation
- Licensing of vehicles/MCPE products, contract creation & sticker renewal.
- Administrative tasks: process Associate/Dealer Rebates, LOI's, review and track payment of AutoVin inspections, website updates, vehicle estimates, 407 ETR/Diner's Club billing, warranty activation, etc.
- Manage in-use inventory, track accidents reports, insurance claims, course completion, insurance Bordeau
- Sequestering of vehicles AP, HAVP, CV & BPU
- Update associate pricing and communicate monthly associate offers to associates. Post and complete all related demo board activities.
- Delivering MCPE units to dealers.
- University Degree/College Diploma in Administration, Business or an automotive related discipline preferred.
- Previous automotive work experience is required.
- Must have a customer centric service attitude.
- Must entail strong MS Office Skills specifically MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Must entail strong analytical, strategic, and problem solving skills.
- Must entail excellent written and oral communication skills. French language is an asset.
- Must be interpersonal, ability to work in a team environment and build collaborative working relationships with internal and external affiliates
- Must be flexible to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize the tasks given.
- Valid G driver's license is required
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.