Company Product Distribution Coordinator - Motorcycles & Power Equipment
The Company Product Distribution Coordinator works to support the Company Product Distribution (CPD) group within the Sales & Production Planning Department, which includes automobile, motorcycle and power products. The incumbent will be responsible for a variety of areas including but not limited to:
- AP (Associate Purchase) and Demo board
- Company Vehicles & BPU (Business Purpose Units) for auto and MCPE (Motorcycles & Power Equipment)
The incumbent is responsible for coordinating dealer pick up or deliveries of MCPE Business Purpose units to dealers in Ontario and for demo units MCPE products for Honda Canada (CH), Honda Canada Manufacturing (HCM) & Honda Financial Services (HFS) associates.
They will also be responsible for handling all related processes, inquiries and dealer communication in a productive manner to ensure and enhance overall department and CPD efficiencies.
- Survey MCPE BPU units, sort and allocate units between demo board and auction
- Prepare monthly BPU (Business Purpose Unit) report
- Check and approve units prior to requesting management approval to sell
- Coordinate delivery or pickups of units to dealers. Assist dealers with and questions or concerns.
- Load truck and unload units for delivery.
- Prepare order from requisitions and submit to Sales by due date.
- Process order requests, release units and e-mail copy of shipping request to PRC or selected dealer for PDI
- Prepare internal stock transfer for accessories to appropriate dealer or PRC
- Process units into hcuse (Honda Canada In Use), update paperwork, plate units as required, file paperwork
- Review requisitions to ensure they meet the eligibility requirement, model codes and colors are correct and have appropriate approval signatures
- Maintain MCPE units History files for CH units; attach accident reports to unit history files when applicable
- Obtain MCPE pricing matrix from MCPE sales operations and update system
- Completed post-secondary education in related discipline required
- A minimum of 1 year of automotive work experience is required
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills to meet strict deadlines.
- Must be interpersonal, ability to work in a team environment and build collaborative working relationships with internal and external affiliates
- Must be flexible to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize the tasks given.
- Valid G driver's license is required
- Ability to drive a Cube van or similar, load units onto truck and secure with fasteners
- Basic mechanical knowledge is required
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905)888-4331.