Company Product Distribution Coordinator
POSITION TITLE: Company Product Distribution Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Company Product Distribution
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The CPD (Company Product Distribution) Coordinator works to support the Company Product Distribution group within the Sales & Production Planning Department, which includes automobile, motorcycle and power products. The incumbent will be responsible for a variety of areas including but not limited to:
- Honda Associate Vehicle Program fleet
- AP (Associate Purchase) and Demo board
- Company Vehicles & BPU (Business Purpose Units) for auto and MCPE
The incumbent is responsible for the administration and co-ordination of associate purchases, associate fleet program, company vehicles & business purpose units for Auto & MCPE products for CH, HCM & HFS associates and family members. They will also be responsible for handling all related processes, inquiries and dealer communication in a productive manner to ensure and enhance overall department and CPD efficiencies.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a key point of contact for all key areas within the department (AP, HAVP, Company Vehicle, BPU) by quickly answering all enquiries
- Release and coordinate shipment of vehicles and MCPE products. Synchronize with PRC and/or HCM to ensure adequate capacity/bandwidth to prepare vehicles/MCPE products.
- Process invoicing and related adjustments for vehicles and demo units in a timely manner.
- Prepare and analyze monthly reports including the Executive Report, BPU Report, KPI, payroll remittance report, grounding & disposal, 17032 report, etc.
- Enter vehicle and accessory orders/stock cards and create contract packages while checking for completeness and accuracy
- Create and/or update process documentation
- Licensing of vehicles/MCPE products, contract creation & sticker renewal.
- Administrative tasks: process Associate/Dealer Rebates, LOI's, review and track payment of AutoVin inspections, website updates, vehicle estimates, 407 ETR/Diner's Club billing, warranty activation, etc.
- Manage in-use inventory, track accidents reports, insurance claims, course completion, insurance Bordeau
- Sequestering of vehicles AP, HAVP, CV & BPU
- Update associate pricing and communicate monthly associate offers to associates. Post and complete all related demo board activities.
- Delivering MCPE units to dealers.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree/College Diploma in Administration, Business or an automotive related discipline preferred.
- Previous automotive work experience is an asset.
- Must have a customer centric service attitude.
- Must entail strong MS Office Skills specifically MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Must entail strong analytical, strategic, and problem solving skills.
- Must entail excellent written and oral communication skills. French language is an asset.
- Must be interpersonal, ability to work in a team environment and build collaborative working relationships with internal and external affiliates
- Must be flexible to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize the tasks given.
- Valid G driver's license is required