Bilingual Warranty Claims Adjudicator
POSITION TITLE: Bilingual Warranty Claims Adjudicator
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Warranty & Honda Acura Plus
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The incumbent provides telephone and email support for our Dealer Network in regards to warranty policy and for warranty claim Submission and or reimbursement. Also, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring all claims are accurate and in compliance with Honda policies and procedures. The position involves working in a call centre-environment and maintaining the established service levels, as well as assisting with daily warranty activities and duties as required.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle all in-bound calls and achieve call center objective at 80/40 Service Level and below 5% abandon rate
- Respond to warranty queries from dealers and internal affiliates on such as claim coverage, submission or payment
- Process all Warranty claims submitted by dealer network
- Approve or provide authorization to claims and ensure they are accurate and in compliance with established Policy and Procedure
- Handle miscellaneous warranty tasks including:
- Odometer correction request
- Warranty registration date correction requests
- Dealer labour rate adjustments/requests
- New Vehicle warranty registration
- Power Equipment warranty registration sold at an auto dealer
- Update to CICS system with warranty related issues such as parts handling amounts, employee ID, dealer levels, etc.
- Complete mandatory training courses such as e-learning courses on a monthly basis
- Request parts return from dealers for investigation of claimed parts in conjunction with Tech Line and Quality Engineering departments. As well as keeping a tracking list of all parts requested.
- Process all rejected claims from Japan
- Process Warranty claim debits
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Minimum 1 year call centre experience or related Customer Service experience
- Bilingual French/English a must
- Automotive and/or Motorcycle Mechanical knowledge a definite asset
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with all members of the team
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within Honda North America as well as all other internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationship with Honda North America suppliers, partners, consultants, stakeholders and other network contacts
- Enjoys team building approach of management and department - shares results
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905)888-4331.