Bilingual Dealer Parts Specialist
The Bilingual Dealer Parts Specialist supports Dealer Communication functions by assisting dealers with Parts operations, consisting of credit and return processes, handling orders, resolving inquiries, as well as supporting the Parts related marketing and media.
- Respond to dealer network inquiries via phone and email in a timely manner
- Review mis-packaging complaints and ensure the proper parts are sent to the dealer network.
- Dealer training - Ensuring training of the dealer network in the navigation of systems.
- Support the entering of Dealer Parts Critical Orders for the dealer network who are unable to enter their own critical orders.
- Support the dealer network with any credit issues
- Ensure dealer inquiries are documented on a continual basis.
- Additional duties as required.
- Bilingual in English and French both verbal and written is required.
- Post-secondary College diploma or university degree is required.
- Must entail strong analytical, organizational, and follow up skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), specifically excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment with great interpersonal skills.
- Experience in customer service and knowledge of parts is an asset
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905)888-4331.