Full-Time Kitchen Designer
Kitchen Designers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service and driving sales. The Kitchen Designer connects customers, using a consultative and listing approach. This role requires accuracy and detail while working in a fast paced environment. The kitchen designer provides quotes, assesses customers needs and completes sales all while helping customers realize their dream kitchens.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Achieving individual sales targets to support overall department goals, which will require following up on open quotes to close sales
- Engaging kitchen customers and using our 20/20 system to provide designs, product options and quotes
- Assisting customers with product knowledge in adjacent departments, special orders and installation services
Preferred Qualifications :
- 1-2+ years of experience working in a sales driven environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Excellent reading, communication, math and customer service skills
- Knowledge of construction and the ability to read blueprints and floor plans
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Kitchen and Bathroom cabinets along with design software experience an asset (e.g. 20/20; AutoCAD)