Sales Recruitment Consultant
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Recruitment Consultant to join our Montreal office.
Are you a bonafide go-getter who’s looking for a vibrant and results-driven workplace where you can take control of your career path?
Are you a sales driven individual looking for a fast-paced and dynamic working environment with unlimited earning potential?
Are you naturally people oriented who values the relationships with your colleagues both inside and outside of the office?
If so, then Hays is the answer! Advance your career and reap amazing performance-based rewards along the way, including prizes, sales incentives, and exclusive trips. Hays is the world’s leading specialist
recruitment agency in qualified, skilled, and professional personnel.
Hays provides world-class sales training in every step of your career that will prepare you to be a top performer. Here at Hays, you will gain invaluable knowledge and experience that will make you stand out in the business world. You will come to be recognized as an industry expert in your local market. To find out more about Hays and our culture, visit our website www.hays.ca and connect with us on LinkedIn.
Your New Role:
- As a Sales Recruitment Consultant at Hays, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and building on existing relationships.
- You will connect with top-tier professionals and forward them to new exciting opportunities and make a lasting impression on their career. You will have a competitive advantage that will differentiate you in the marketplace. Through our unique digital recruitment strategy and our world-class database that’s integrated with LinkedIn.
- Being one of the world’s most followed companies on LinkedIn, you will have the necessary tools to proactively source and screen top talent and provide your clients with a selection of the best people to fill their vacancies.
- You know you love sales! Bring your previous sales experience (3-6 months) of B2B, B2C, Inside Sales or outbound Telemarketing experience and grow your sales career at Hays.
- You are goal-oriented, enjoy building new relationships, competitive but thrive in a team environment and have the ability to self-motivate and reach set targets
Our Commitment to You:
- Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive uncapped commission plans in conjunction with true base salaries + flexible benefit plans, RRSP matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 3 weeks’ vacation and so much more!
- Industry Leading Training: You will receive cutting-edge sales training throughout all levels of your career at Hays. We will equip you with the required skills, knowledge and support so you can win business, achieve success and really make a name for yourself. We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Working with us means being part of one big family.
- Career Progression and Development: Have you thought about leading a team of Recruitment Consultants? Do you want to be the highest biller in the country? Hays offers clear career progression. It’s up to you to decide which path best suits your personal and professional goals.
If you’ve got what it takes to be a successful member of our team, apply now! Not the right fit? Refer someone! Only those chosen for the interview process will be contacted, but thanks for applying and keep
checking http://www.hays.ca/workingathays for more great careers!
WE GROW OUR OWN FUTURE LEADERS – YOU CHOOSE YOUR PATH; WE REWARD ON THE MERIT OF YOUR PERFORMANCE – YOU DETERMINE YOUR SUCCESS & WE’RE A FUN ORGANIZATION –YOU’LL FIT RIGHT IN
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org