Why Work For Us
HAYS celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at HAYS means great people, a great atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment.
- As a Talent broker, you will work alongside an Account Manager building a network of candidates with different streams of expertise within Calgary.
- You will spend your time navigating the internet, social media and job boards, mapping out pools of talent, proactively reaching out to candidates, interviewing them and building relationships with them, with a vision to successfully place them into their next job.
- Working with Hays will give you the competitive advantage that will differentiate you in the marketplace. Through our unique digital recruitment strategy and our world-class database that’s integrated with LinkedIn, you will have the necessary tools to proactively source and screen top talent and provide the best people to fill any vacancies that come your way.
- Industry Leading Training: This is an entry level role for someone who is looking to develop their skills in recruitment, Hays will provide cutting-edge training that will enable you to reach your potential at all levels of your professional and sales career development.
- Career Progression and Advancement: You will have the option to choose which career path best suits your personal and professional goals.
- Compensation & Benefits: We offer base salary + commission & bonus packages, flexible benefit plans, RRSP matching, internal incentives, semi-annual club trips, 3 weeks’ vacation and so much more!
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on LinkedIn for another career opportunities!
TalentEgg will send your application to: Hanna.Jamnadas@hays.com