Responsible for the day-to-day execution of the annual HTS marketing plan in North America. Require a marketing generalist with 3-5 years’ experience, spanning writing and content creation, social media, email nurture campaigns, event management, and website management.
Joining a fast-paced, matrix environment; so must be able to manage multiple concurrent projects, as well as work with a global stakeholder team.
- Content creation for HTS business lines, including blogs, email, whitepapers, webinars, collateral, and presentations.
- Social media strategy and management for HTS Americas social media accounts
- Event management across North America for major tradeshows, conferences, and local client seminars/roundtables as required; as well as execution of webinars (occasional travel may be required 2-4 times per year)
- Writing and management of multiple email nurture streams using a marketing automation platform
- Reporting and project management
Desired skills, experience, personality
- Minimum 3-5 years’ generalist marketing experience, strong preference given to those who have gained this experience working in a B2B enterprise context
- Strong and demonstrated business, marketing, and sales writing skills (required – will ask for portfolio or samples)
- Experience building and executing social media strategies (required)
- Minimum 2 years event management experience (required)
- Practical working knowledge of Adobe CS6 and ability to design and layout graphics and collateral (required – skills test will be completed)
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, Adobe, Pardot, Eloqua etc) and executing nurture streams to segmented audiences
- Familiarity with web content management systems and updating websites
- High-energy, motivated, results-oriented, with a “can-do” attitude (required)
- Expert multi-tasker with strong project management skills, comfortable working in a global, matrix environment
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Standard MS Office skills
If you’ve got what it takes to be a successful member of our team, apply now! Not the right fit? Refer someone! Only those chosen for the interview process will be contacted, but thanks for applying and keep checking http://www.hays.ca/workingathays for more great careers!
WE GROW OUR OWN FUTURE LEADERS – YOU CHOOSE YOUR PATH; WE REWARD ON THE MERIT OF YOUR PERFORMANCE – YOU DETERMINE YOUR SUCCESS & WE’RE A FUN ORGANIZATION – YOU’LL FIT RIGHT IN
TalentEgg will send your application to: Monique.email@example.com