Entry Level Sales Representative
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Recruitment Consultant to join our Winnipeg office.
Why Work For Us
HAYS celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at HAYS means great people, a great atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment.
- As a Sales Recruitment Consultant at Hays, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and building on existing relationships.
- You will connect with top-tier professionals and forward them to new exciting opportunities and make a lasting impression on their career. You will have a competitive advantage that will differentiate you in the marketplace. Through our unique digital recruitment strategy and our world-class database that’s integrated with LinkedIn.
- Being one of the world’s most followed companies on LinkedIn, you will have the necessary tools to proactively source and screen top talent and provide your clients with a selection of the best people to fill their vacancies.
What You’ll Require
- You know you love sales supported by previous sales experience of B2B, B2C, Inside Sales or outbound Telemarketing experience.
- You are goal-oriented, enjoy building new relationships, competitive but thrive in a team environment and have the ability to self-motivate and reach set targets
Our Commitment to You:
- Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive uncapped commission plans in conjunction with true base salaries + flexible benefit plans, RRSP matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 3 weeks’ vacation and so much more!
- Industry Leading Training: You will receive cutting-edge sales training throughout all levels of your career at Hays. We will equip you with the required skills, knowledge and support so you can win business, achieve success and really make a name for yourself. We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Working with us means being part of one big family.
- Career Progression and Development: Have you thought about leading a team of Recruitment Consultants? Do you want to be the highest biller in the country? Hays offers clear career progression. It’s up to you to decide which path best suits your personal and professional goals.
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on LinkedIn for another career opportunities.
TalentEgg will send your application to: Hanna.Jamnadas@hays.com