Associate Recruitment Consultant
We are seeking a highly motivated Associate Recruitment Consultant to join our Calgary office.
Sell Yourself with Hays:
A career with Hays is like no other. If you’re a driven sales professional looking to capitalize on your skills in a vibrant corporate workplace, then Hays is the organization for you. Our culture is what defines us. You will be working with a global brand in a fun, dynamic and energetic work environment. Join Hays and let us assist you in reaching your full potential.
Your New Role:
It’s simple – as a Recruitment Consultant with Hays, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and promoting Hays recruitment services to a wide variety of clients within the construction and property market.
You will have a competitive advantage that will differentiate you in the marketplace. Through our unique digital recruitment strategy and our world class database that’s integrated with LinkedIn, you will have the necessary tools to pro-actively source and screen top talent and provide your clients with a selection of the best people to fill their vacancies.
- You have at least one year of direct sales experience
- You thrive under pressure and respond proactively to targets
- You’re passionate about people so you can effectively match the right person to the right job
Our Commitment to You:
- Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive base salaries + bonus packages, flexible benefit plans, RRSP matching, internal incentives, semi-annual club trips, 3 weeks’ vacation and so much more!
- Industry Leading Training: You will receive cutting-edge sales training throughout all levels of your career at Hays. We will equip you with the required, skills, knowledge and support so you can win business, achieve success and really make a name for yourself.
- Career Progression and Development: Have you thought about leading a team of Recruitment Consultants? Do you want to be the highest biller in the country? Hays offers clear career progression. It’s up to you to decide which path best suits your personal and professional goals.