Canadian Phys. Ed. Teachers Required for Canadian Curriculum School in 6th of October City, Egypt
CANADIAN PHYS. ED. TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR CANADIAN CURRICULUM SCHOOL IN 6th OF OCTOBER CITY, EGYPT
FOR THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
Heritage International School Requires 2 Canadian Certified Teachers for Grades 9-12 Physical Education (Manitoba curriculum) and for PE/ Social Studies for the 2018-19 school year.
Canadian Bachelor of Education new graduates are welcome to apply.
Start date: August 21, 2018.
Heritage International School is a well-established, private (Manitoba) international K-12 school, located on a modern campus in beautiful 6th of October City, near Cairo, Egypt. The school uses the Manitoba curriculum for all grades. 6th of October City has a population of 500,000 and is about an hour from downtown Cairo. The school has a teaching staff of 40 Canadian teachers and principals.
With over 500 students including 200 in the high school (9-12), Heritage International School seeks to thoroughly prepare a new generation of Egyptians for the challenges of a university career as well as life beyond the classroom.
Teachers should be energetic, adaptable, enthusiastic classroom leaders with a sense of humour and have a draw to an active school life in a vibrant city overseas.
Applicants must be Canadian citizens, have a Bachelor of Education from a Canadian university and hold a valid teaching certificate from a Canadian province.
Heritage International School offers its teaching staff:
- Competitive tax-free Salary in USD on a grid based on experience
- A rent free, furnished, spacious apartment in 6th of October City within a 10-15 minute walk to the school or those who choose not to walk will be driven to and from the school by staff van
- Annual return flight from home city in Canada to Cairo
- An additional $1000.00 on each step of the grid will be paid for a Master’s degree
- Annual performance/pension bonus
- Two year contracts (renewable with one year options with signing bonus)
- International health insurance
- Free tuition for dependent children
- July & August as well as other Canadian holidays/vacations (paid)
- Lots of holidays including all Canadian holidays and Egyptian holidays
- Small class sizes- (maximum is 22 students per class)
- Same school day and year as in Canada
- 1 week of orientation after arrival and prior to class start
- Work with fantastic and experienced Canadian teachers and principals
- Opportunity to embrace a new culture and travel throughout Europe and beyond
Qualified and certified teachers may review the School’s Website:
10 years at Heritage Video – you can view it on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYzEOjqk5ss
The school has a video presentation.
You can view it at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzY5yZoIvzc