Client Relations Coordinator
A subsidiary of Torstar Corporation, Star Metroland Media is one of Canada’s premier media companies. Star Metroland Media delivers up-to-the-minute vital business and community information to millions of people across Ontario. We have grown significantly in recent years in terms of audience and advertisers and we’re continuing to invest heavily in developing best-in-class talent, products and technology to accelerate our growth in the media landscape and strengthen our connection to the community. For further information, please visit www.metroland.com.
We are currently seeking a full-time Client Relations Coordinator to provide support to our internal sales team and inbound customer support to our client base. In this role you will be responsible for all incoming calls and provide guidance and support for our sales team ensuring our digital marketing programs are executed accurately and on time.
- Connect with customers to gather content material related to their digital marketing programs.
- Provide superior client support by answering incoming phone, email and chat requests from our clients and our Digital Media Consultants with professionalism and genuine care.
- Provide effective resolutions to any escalated issues.
- Share pertinent updated client information to all other departments to ensure changes or alternate plans are successfully executed and communicated.
- Monitor assigned client accounts to guarantee production timelines are met and executed.
- Respond to reporting requests in a timely and efficient manner.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 1-2+ years of experience in an office environment/customer service.
- Marketing or related education can be an assist.
- Proficient with Microsoft products.
- Ability to quickly learn multiple internal platforms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-driven individuals with a genuine desire to help others.
- Customer service experience with the ability to deescalate and have a proven record of effective complaint resolution.
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Quick to adapt to an evolving digital media environment.
- Coordinate multiple products and ensure accuracy in deliverables.
- Strong focus on delivering excellence.
OUR AODA COMMITMENT
Metroland is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Metroland will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.