Dealer Service Analyst - Development Team
Ford Credit Canada Company has been providing quality automotive financing services to Ford of Canada, its dealers and customers since 1962. In addition to our Canadian Headquarters office located in Oakville, Ontario, we have a major office in Edmonton, Alberta and field sales positions across Canada. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic, team-oriented individuals who fully understand modern business principles and quality-conscious consumers. The atmosphere is fast paced, innovative, and people oriented.
Ford Credit is a Global Organization that understands that our competitive advantage is our employees. All employees receive comprehensive, ongoing, and relevant job specific training. We are an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary and benefits package (for further information see our website at http://credit.ford.ca/career-centre ) including:
- Total compensation is competitive with leading Canadian corporations and emphasizes pay-for-performance.
- Starting salaries recognize academic achievement and related work experience.
- Our comprehensive health care benefits provide flexible coverage for employees and their dependents.
- Generous plans exist for vacation and paid holidays.
- Company contributions enhance employees' participation in the Savings and Stock Investment Program.
- Our Tuition Refund Plan encourages continued education.
- Employees and their families can purchase Ford and Lincoln vehicles utilizing employee pricing programs.
Career Opportunity: Dealer Service Analyst Development Team, Canadian Headquarters, Oakville, Ontario
We are currently seeking career-minded individuals from Western Canada who are interested in learning foundational skills in Oakville with the potential for career advancement over time in our Edmonton office or in our Field Sales function across Canada. Relocation support is offered for successful candidates.
- University Degree is required. Degree in business or related field is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position includes, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Analyze and decision consumer credit applications.
- Adhere to purchase approval limits and investigation standards.
- Understand and practice business unit financing plans, programs, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with dealership personnel.
- Complete all required procedural reviews in a timely manner.
- Oversee credit investigations and perform investigations as required.
- Support internal and external sales as required to complement Business Centre activities.
- Perform daily responsibilities to ensure high levels of dealer and customer satisfaction. Support Dealer Satisfaction Index (DSI) and Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) initiatives.
- Preferred experience: financial analysis; risk management and credit decisioning; sales, collections and relationship management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Strong analytical, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Proficient PC skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Bilingual (English/French) is strongly preferred.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule Monday – Friday which includes some evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Applications are currently being accepted. If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume to Human Resources: email@example.com and indicate the position title in the Subject Line.
Accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout recruitment, selection and / or assessment processes, where needed, are available upon request. Please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org