This permanent part-time position will provide in-centre and school based rehabilitation services to our clients in the City of Kawartha Lakes and Haliburton. The incumbent will work 17.5 hours/week starting January 7, 2019.
- Assessing, treating, providing consultation to and discharging children and adolescents referred for physiotherapy
- Providing consultation, training and education to clients, their caregivers and other professionals
- Participating as a member of clinical multidisciplinary teams and resources committees to promote quality service for clients
- Assessment and reassessment of clients referred for physiotherapy
- Provide a service plan for client care in consultation with the client’s care giving team (including the client, family, other therapists and other agencies)
- Maintain knowledge of current practices/equipment in the field of physiotherapy
- Comply with relevant Centre statistical, clinical and administrative reporting requirements in a timely manner
- Comply with the Centre’s policies and procedures as amended from time to time
- Bachelor of Science or Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registration with College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Demonstrated communication, organizational skills and problem solving skills
- Committed to working within a family-centred approach
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with FCCC staff and other professionals in the community
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Interested applicants should e-mail their resume and cover letter quoting the file number in the subject line to email@example.com by the closing date.