Charter Bus Driver - Markham, ON
Dedicated Charter Bus Driver
Join the First Canada team and be a part of something great! Our drivers provide safe, reliable, and efficient transportation to thousands of people each day.
Full Time - 8 hour daily guarantee for 40 hour work week, plus benefits.
- Dedicated Charter Drivers are mainly assigned charters during school route times;
- Drive buses in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the GTA;
- May include overnight trips;
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required;
- Advise passengers of rules and regulations when necessary;
- Complete and submit written reports concerning passengers and all incidents;
- Perform all tasks as assigned by the Company including but not limited to covering school routes, stand-by etc.
- Be safety conscious;
- Be able to drive long distances and have knowledge of the geographic areas in Ontario;
- Familiarity with CVOR regulations is preferred;
- Be comfortable in adverse road and weather conditions;
- Have a clean professional appearance as well as take pride in keeping the bus clean;
- Be willing to accept changes regularly;
- Be Customer Oriented to deliver exceptional customer service;
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work flexible hours/shifts as assigned.
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.