Financial Analyst, Costing
We’re a naan traditional company…
What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the box thinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let’s be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you’re fun-loving, talented and fearless, we’re for you.
What FGF Offers:
- Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
- An inclusive and dynamic culture
- Accelerated career progression
- Commitment to learning and development
- Opportunity to be impactful
- Competitive compensation
Financial Analyst, Costing
Reporting to the Costing and Pricing Team Leader (Manager), as the Financial Analyst, Costing you will provide support in managing the Cost Accounting process.
- Interact with Product Team, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics and Sales for costing and price estimation and provide quote sheet to customer
- Maintain the standard costing / pricing models. Ensure that the information received is current, correct and relevant, and that any changes are analyzed and incorporated into the daily workflow
- Analyze Customer SKU Profitability periodically and suggest recommendation
- Manage the flow of information and paperwork through the BOM process. Participate in new product reviews to ensure that information supporting the BOM is current and reasonable
- Participate actively in system design and modification for costing and pricing solution
- Maintain Customer Master, Item Master, Pricing Master, Commissions, Rebates and Promotions in ERP system
- Create and analyze financial models that allows for multiple scenarios in Excel
- Additional projects as required
- 2 years of accounting experience with a strong familiarity with cost / pricing models
- University Degree in Accounting; Business or related field
- CPA designation or working towards CPA designation preferred
- Exceptional data management skills preferably with an ERP system (SAP preferred)
- Good oral and written communication skills. Must be able to explain and interpret data
- Advanced Excel; at minimum SUMIF, vlookups, pivot tables
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
- Customer and Product Centricity – You are always keeping our products front and center.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability – You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration – You are a relationship builder.
- Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Drives Execution – You are a risk taker!