Farmers Edge is a global leader in decision agriculture servicing over 22 million paid product acres worldwide with precision digital solutions. Integrating field-centric data, easy-to-use software, state-of-the-art processing technology, predictive modelling, and advanced agronomic analytics, Farmers Edge provides growers with scalable solutions to produce more with less. Using innovative digital agronomic tools, Farmers Edge solutions focus on the sustainable production of high-yielding, high-quality crops and are designed to optimize inputs, minimize environmental impact, and protect economic viability of the farm. From seed selection to yield data analytics, Farmers Edge transforms big data into timely and accurate insights to support informed decision making.
Location: Saskatoon, SK.
The Regional Administrator is the key role responsible for delivering administration services and various other duties for the Regional Operations Manager.
Duties may include the following:
- Work with the Client Success Managers and Operations Managers within the region to follow up on key priorities.
- Be the Champion for contract entry into FarmCommand (top priority)
- Act as a filter and quality control to ensure contracts have all required information.
- Ensure the contract transitions from sales to operations with all information entered, accurate, and fully completed.
- Responsible for daily border change verification.
- Responsible for weekly acre verification.
- Ensure the Operations team & CSM is aware of any contracts coming due in the next 30 days.
- Provide constant follow up to ensure the hubs in the region keep workflow current and accurate at all times.
- Work with Accounting and Operations to ensure invoices are accurate and resolve any errors.
- Report and follow up on customer complaints with the appropriate manager.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable collection.
- Assist with Monthly Manager Expenses.
- Assist with customer event coordination.
- Attend hub meetings and communicate required information to the team.
- Ensure all processes followed are the same for all regions and that they are applied consistently.
- Contract management for representatives within region.
- Assist with daily tasks within the hub.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an Administrative role.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Completion of a one or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants an asset.
- Must be adaptable, able to work under pressure, and multitask.
Compensation: Farmers Edge offers a competitive compensation package. Salary dependent on qualifications and skill. Health benefits and pension plan provided.