Farmers Edge is a global leader in decision agriculture servicing over 22 million acres worldwide with precision digital solutions. Integrating field-centric data, easy-to-use software, state-of-the-art processing technology, predictive modelling, and advanced agronomic analytics, Farmers Edge provides growers with scalable solutions to produce more with less. Using innovative digital agronomic tools, Farmers Edge solutions focus on the sustainable production of high-yielding, high-quality crops and are designed to optimize inputs, minimize environmental impact, and protect economic viability of the farm. From seed selection to yield data analytics, Farmers Edge transforms big data into timely and accurate insights to support informed decision making.
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
As the Marketing Manager you will work closely with the VP of Marketing to develop and deliver Farmers Edge marketing plans and strategies to grow the business globally. You will consistently be putting forth a constant and consistent message that supports the brand in a positive way.
Duties may include the following:
- Collaborate with the VP of Marketing to create and implement new strategies for global marketing and communications to build brand awareness and grow market share;
- Direct market research activities to keep abreast of changing demographics, and other relevant factors for ongoing evaluation of annual marketing plans, and to recommend solutions and plans to address emerging issues;
- Develop processes for pulling and tracking program metrics and ROI analysis in order to develop marketing campaigns;
- Facilitate stakeholder interactions, including outreach activities, corporate sponsorships and partnerships;
- Collaborate with sales to develop effective regional marketing and communication strategies/campaigns to maximize budgets at the field level;
- Support the preparation of presentations and briefings for stakeholder meetings;
- Oversee the company's marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Responsible for the consistency and integrity of all Trademarks, Brand, Logo, colour schemes etc. for Farmers Edge;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior marketing team employees;
- Prepare for trade show events by establishing show strategies, creating communication concepts in advance and executing vendor relationships, scheduling, booth message, graphics and any new requirements;
- Such further and other duties and responsibilities as may from time to time be assigned by an officer of Farmer's Edge.
Education and Experience:
- University degree in business and/or marketing, and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills;
- Knowledge of trends in the industry including all aspects of social media;
- Previous experience in Agriculture a preferred asset.
Farmers Edge offers a very competitive compensation package. Salary dependent on qualifications and skill.