Client Success Manager
Farmers Edge is a global leader in decision agriculture servicing over 22 million paid product acres worldwide with precision digital solutions. Integrating field-centric data, easy-to-use software, state-of-the-art processing technology, predictive modelling, and advanced agronomic analytics, Farmers Edge provides growers with scalable solutions to produce more with less. Using innovative digital agronomic tools, Farmers Edge solutions focus on the sustainable production of high-yielding, high-quality crops and are designed to optimize inputs, minimize environmental impact, and protect economic viability of the farm. From seed selection to yield data analytics, Farmers Edge transforms big data into timely and accurate insights to support informed decision making.
Client Success Manager
Location: Westlock, Alberta (and surrounding area)
Reporting to the Regional Client Manager, the Client Success Manager is responsible for ensuring Farmers Edge clientele receive and utilize the services provided by the Company in a timely and professional manner to result in educated, satisfied clients that will re-sign year after year.
Duties may include the following:
- Build strong relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Manage farm client relationship, and communicate with clients both face to face as well as over the phone.
- Update and train clients on Farm Command and other proprietary software programs.
- Coordinate client contact with Hub Operations Managers and Solution Sales Specialist.
- Coordinate and communicate work needed to be executed with Hub Operations Manager.
- Maintain database and workflow reporting alongside the Regional Administrator.
- Respond to all inquiries from Farmers Edge clients and handle issues that may arise.
- Provide input and feedback to Senior Management relating to all things related to agronomy and product/service development.
- Document calls, adding to knowledge database.
- Contribute presentation material to representatives and growers for training or sales calls.
- Complete expense, truck, maintenance logs, mileage reporting as per prescribed schedule.
- Weekly or bi-weekly face to face meetings with local Hub Farm Team to ensure seamless delivery/execution resulting in high-level customer experience.
- Help train/mentor new sales and operations staff, as required.
- Participate in trade shows with the purpose of generating strong leads.
- Completion of training as identified throughout the year.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum five years of sales experience.
- Understanding of farm equipment, agronomy, fertility and farming processes.
- Ability to review agronomic and technical information.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Previous experience with precision agronomy and variable rate technology preferred.
- Diploma or degree in agriculture or related field with emphasis on soil science, plant science and crop production considered an asset.
Farmers Edge offers a very competitive compensation package including comprehensive benefits and performance bonus. Base salary dependent on qualifications and skill. Customer Relationship Managers are also provided with internal and external training, retirement plan and a company vehicle.