Member Care Coordinator - Winnipeg, MB
Are you interested in being a part of a dynamic team and working in a role where there is variety in your day and a great deal of interaction with others? Would you like the opportunity to make a difference and to be a key resource for FBC Members?
As the first point of contact with our Members, the Member Care Coordinator (MCC) is a critical part of the FBC team. Our MCC’s demonstrate a positive energy and consistently provides exceptional customer service to FBC Members.
If you appreciate growth and training opportunities, thrive on building relationships and helping others, and want to develop your career in tax and accounting, then this is the role for you.
Our successful candidate will:
- Provide exemplary customer service to FBC Members
- Answer basic tax, GST, bookkeeping and payroll questions primarily over the phone and through written communication from Members
- Collaborate with other team members/departments to manage and exceed Member expectations
- Prepare, review and file confidential documents, reports and other correspondence materials
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of front-line customer service experience
- Prior experience and/or education in accounting and/or taxes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with well-developed telephone skills
- An aptitude for learning
- Superior organizational skills (calendar and appointment schedules)
- Superior time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately
- Basic tax, accounting or bookkeeping skills would be considered an asset
- A working knowledge of MS Office
A career with FBC provides:
- An opportunity to develop your career with ongoing training in a supportive team environment
- Career advancement opportunities - FBC has a promote from within focus
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability coverage and a Health Spending Account
- A charitable donation matching program for all staff
At FBC, we pride ourselves on working hard and producing excellent work while maintaining a respectful and professional work environment. We are sure that FBC is a place you will be proud to work at!
Please submit current cover letter and resume, in one document, via our Careers page at www.fbc.ca . Search for Job I.D. 2018-1673 and click on the "Apply for this job online" button.
Deadline for submissions: November 30th, 2018, or as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Reviews of submissions will begin immediately.
Only applications submitted through our careers page will be considered.
Please note: while we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected to proceed through the hiring process will be contacted.
Farm Business Consultants (FBC) has helped Farm and Small Business owners across Canada save a total of $27 million in taxes last year alone. We have over 65 years in business and branches from British Columbia to Nova Scotia. FBC brings together a strong team of tax experts with one of Canada’s most sophisticated tax engines to ensure our Members pay the least amount of taxes over the long run. Our customers benefit from our industry leading Membership model that provides year-round services. Members count on FBC for proactive tax planning, business consulting, the best possible tax return, and the security of audit protection through their Membership. You are invited to visit us at www.fbc.ca to learn more about our products and services.
FBC is committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive workplace. We strive to provide accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation may be made at any stage of the recruitment and selection process providing the applicant meets the bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
To receive a copy of a job posting in an alternative format, please contact us at email@example.com.