Local Tax Consultant in Training - Barrie, ON
As a Local Tax Consultant in Training, you will meet with Members in their home or place of business to gather necessary financial information.
FBC is Canada's largest farm and small business tax specialist. We provide a specialized in-home farm and business tax service that is second to none.
Our Local Tax Consultants are the face of FBC for our Members. They make Life Less Taxing for our Members by gathering the information required to file their tax returns and helping them plan to pay the least amount of tax.
A typical week as an LTT involves visiting Members at their homes or places of business, gathering necessary financial information as well as providing advice and consultation. You will also focus a portion of your time on your own career development as well as growing our Membership through selling our services to new Members.
- Comprehensive training and development and a supportive environment to ensure success in your career
- A flexible schedule
- Compensation includes paid training, commissions with a guaranteed hourly rate for hours worked
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits along with a Health Spending Account
- Annual incentive trips to exciting destinations
As our Local Tax Consultant in Training, you will:
- Deliver outstanding service to FBC Members
- Develop your knowledge and skills through FBC certification programs
- Conduct prospecting activities to meet with and sign up new Members
- Build strong customer relationships with FBC Members and our FBC team
- Gather financial information while providing advice and consultation
Education and Experience:
- Accounting or bookkeeping education and/or experience would be an asset
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge of tax preparation would be an asset
- The ability to travel throughout the territory, including occasionally overnight
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are essential
Please submit current cover letter and resume, in one document, via our Careers page at www.fbc.ca . Search for Job I.D. 2018-1654 and click on the "Apply for this job online" button.
Deadline for submissions: November 30th, 2018, or as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Reviews of submissions will begin immediately.
Please note: while we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected to proceed through the hiring process will be contacted.
Only applications submitted through our careers page will be considered.