Client Solutions Associate
FactSet creates data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world. FactSet has the growth opportunity of a start-up with the stability of a well-established company. For almost 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, we’ve maintained our focus on providing exceptional client service. FactSet’s world-class service is built on our employees’ ability to engage our clients through proactive consultation on FactSet’s sophisticated product offerings. FactSet creates an inclusive environment where all perspectives are encouraged. We bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to help our clients solve their toughest challenges in innovative ways.
The Client Solutions Development Program provides new employees with the foundational knowledge they need to successfully build careers within FactSet. Through this program, Client Solutions Associates quickly gain exposure to FactSet’s solutions, clients, industry, and various teams within our client-facing organization. The Client Solutions Development Program aims to best match each individual’s passions and strengths with their career destination within the Global Client Solutions team.
You will begin your career by joining the Americas Wealth Solutions team to support one of the largest wealth deployments in Canada. Following an intensive wealth deployment bootcamp, you will work directly with wealth users via one-on-one and group trainings. You will find yourself on the frontline of our industry-leading client support at the very outset of your career. Upon completion of your wealth responsibilities, you will join a group of Client Solutions Associates from across Americas to embark on the Client Solutions Development Program. The program begins with comprehensive, foundational training, followed by working directly with clients first over the phone and then through a series of rotations. You will develop a strong understanding of FactSet’s versatile client base and work closely with our users to identify and implement solutions specific to their unique workflows through FactSet’s award-winning product suite. You’ll experience the autonomy and authority needed to make your mark, while contributing to the amazing work of a wider team.
We consider candidates with a strong interest in Finance and FinTech from any major. Above all, we look for candidates with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills who are excited to work with clients.
Throughout the program, Client Solutions Associates will develop a wide array of skills and provide value to our clients by:
• Developing a deep knowledge base across our business, products, and clients
• Communicating with impact in person and over the phone while mastering presentation and public speaking skills
• Asking effective questions in various situations to gather information, uncover needs, and create solutions to foster truly collaborative and consultative partnerships
• Defining key industry terms and concepts important to FactSet’s clients to be seen as an industry expert
• Building a professional network with internal stakeholders and industry professionals
• Using advanced product knowledge and understanding of FactSet’s product suite to identify and implement solutions specific to client workflows including Excel modeling, company research, and portfolio analysis
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Experience or desire to be client facing
• Desire to grow and learn in an ever-changing environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work on teams
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s Degree or 1-2 years of industry experience
• Fluent in English and French
Learn about FactSet. Apply via email or the apply link!