Winter 2021 - Student/New Grad Positions
EDC is Canada’s export credit agency, offering information, knowledge and innovative commercial solutions to help Canadian exporters and investors expand their international business. We take on risk so Canadian businesses can take on the world.
When you join our team, you’ll be helping Canadian companies bring their vision, passion and innovation to the global marketplace. Your knowledge and expertise will support more than 13,000 Canadian companies and their customers in as many as 200 markets worldwide. You’ll work shoulder-to-shoulder with the best and brightest in an inclusive, collaborative environment that fosters professional development and success. And you’ll know that you’re making a difference every day—for companies, for Canada and for the people you work with.
Year after year, EDC has been recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100, Top Family-Friendly, Best Diversity and Greenest Employer.
Student and New Grad Opportunities
Our student development opportunities include work terms and co-op programs – all designed to give your career a head start. Work terms are typically four or eight months in length and can be counted towards an accredited co-op program with your university.
Our program is also open to new grads who have graduated in the past year.
- International Business
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- Business Governance
- Corporate Strategy
- Human Resources
- Environmental and Sustainable Business
- and other disciplines
Our ideal student:
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from an undergraduate or graduate program (eligible for up to one year after your graduation date)
- Previous work term experience related to their field of study
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter, good organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Enthusiasm to tackle any task, whether menial or complex
- Knowledge of both official languages is an asset and may be required for certain positions
Application deadline: Friday, October 2, 2020, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.
What to expect from us?
- As part of your application you can select which areas of the business interests you.
- You will then be notified when we have received your application.
- If your profile matches a team's needs, we will reach out to schedule a 15-minute interview with a recruiter and a 45-minute interview with the team.
Primary Location: Canada-Ottawa
Job Type: Student/Co-op