EDC is Canada’s export credit agency, offering information, knowledge and innovative commercial solutions to help Canadian exporters and investors expand their international business. We take on risk so Canadian businesses can take on the world.
When you join our team, you’ll be helping Canadian companies bring their vision, passion and innovation to the global marketplace. Your knowledge and expertise will support more than 13,000 Canadian companies and their customers in as many as 200 markets worldwide. You’ll work shoulder-to-shoulder with the best and brightest in an inclusive, collaborative environment that fosters professional development and success. And you’ll know that you’re making a difference every day—for companies, for Canada and for the people you work with.
Year after year, EDC has been recognized as a Top 100 and Top Family-Friendly Employer.
Team & Job Overview
Reporting to the Director, Business Technology Platform Management, the Planview Coordinator will be responsible to support team operations by completing data quality checks in the Planview System to identify and flag any data compliance issues, maintaining Planview system support tickets, organizing and facilitating team meetings, Power BI Reporting and maintaining the content on team portal and other sites as required (SharePoint tool). The Planview Coordinator role will manage system support requests as assigned, supports the development of schedules, financials and manages communications with team members and stakeholders and will work closely with the Business Technology Platform owner responsible of Planview.
This professional should have some experience working/leading small projects. Understanding the Planview solution, knowledge of project portfolio and program management practice will be an asset.
- Supports Planview users in delivery of projects or group of projects from initiation through completion
- Supports Planview users with project/program management processes and managing resources, budgets, risks, schedules and changes
- Assists Planview users with their projects to ensure on-time completion according to the specifications of the deliverable and within budgeted costs
- At lower levels incumbents will be tasked with supporting projects and users within the Planview Solution
- At the higher levels, incumbents will take on a role assisting with Planview system configurations
- Typically, incumbents in this discipline are working towards or have achieved certification in project management or product management
- Maintain data in the Planview system, monitor and address requests (support tickets) to ensure issues are resolved on a timely manner and requests are addressed/assigned to the proper channels/roles. (Financials, Timesheets, Resourcing and Scheduling)
- Support Planview reporting services by using Power BI tool, putting together presentations using PowerPoint, word and Visio tools
- Assist the Planview administrator in the execution of Planview Training
- Complete data quality checks in the Planview solution to identify and flag any data compliance issues
- Support the maintenance of granting licenses and access requests
- Support the building of training documents and guides
- Develop an understanding of the services offered by the team, working level knowledge of project management including different delivery approaches such as agile and iterative to maintain team business procedures
- Assist the team in delivering the outputs required to support project work impacting Planview (e.g. update procedures, support change management activities, execute steps required to migrate data etc.)
- Perform routine assignments using existing procedures, for example maintain the Planview portal and team site (SharePoint tool)
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or System Analysis
- 0-2 years of working experience in project/program management teams
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification completed or in progress
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English) preferred
- Knowledge of Agile fundamentals (terminology, roles, ceremonies etc.)
- Knowledge of Power BI, SharePoint and Visio
- Proficient with Planview Enterprise One or Planview LeanKit
- $53,400 - $80,200, plus performance-based incentive
How to apply
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: Friday, January 22, 2021, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.
Job Type: Permanent