HR Analyst, HR Analytics
EDC is Canada's export credit agency, offering information, knowledge and innovative commercial solutions to help Canadian exporters and investors expand their international business. EDC's knowledge and partnerships are used by more than 9,000 Canadian companies and their global customers in up to 200 markets worldwide each year. In 2017, EDC has been recognized as a Top 100 Employer and a Top Family-Friendly Employer.
EDC is financially self-sustaining, and is a recognized leader in financial reporting and economic analysis.
Team & Job Overview
If you are a smart, client focused, self-starter who is able to work effectively within a team and with clients and stakeholders to deliver human resources related business insights, we want to meet you!
In this role you will create customized and standardized reports, build queries, and problem solve day-to-day with key internal clients. The analytics service you provide will require asking the right questions to get the right data to support the right business decision.
Beyond interaction with the Human Resources Team, this role will also work closely with our Finance & Corporate Strategy teams, as well as other planning groups across EDC. If you want to grow your career in Business Analytics, this is the role for you.
As someone who is developing their career in the business analytics or in the human resources technical space, this role will provide you with the opportunity to learn and execute detailed reports and analytics to respond to real-time business needs.
You will leverage standard tools and processes to deliver analytics services, and work with the team to deliver new and innovative approaches to analyzing and presenting people related data.
- Develop and execute HR reporting & analytics for use by a variety of audiences;
- Support ad hoc client requests (query building, data management, analysis of data, historical trending, predictive analytics);
- Develop and support presentation materials for senior level decision making;
- Support and execute against an integrated HR reporting process;
- Develop and maintain inputs related to EDC's Data Management Program.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Information Systems, or in a related discipline
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience working with data and generating reports
- Experience with PowerPoint/presentations
- Bilingual in both official languages (English and French)
- Experience with HRIS tools, most specifically PeopleSoft
- $52,000 - $79,000 + performance-based incentive
How to apply
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: July 25, 2018, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.