HR Analyst – Business Analytics
EDC is Canada's export credit agency, offering information, knowledge and innovative commercial solutions to help Canadian exporters and investors expand their international business. EDC's knowledge and partnerships are used by more than 7,400 Canadian companies and their global customers in up to 200 markets worldwide each year. In 2017, EDC has been recognized as a Top 100 Employer and a Top Family-Friendly Employer.
EDC is financially self-sustaining, and is a recognized leader in financial reporting and economic analysis.
Team & Job Overview
If you are a smart, client focused, self-starter who is able to work effectively on a team and with clients and stakeholders to deliver business insights, we want to meet you!
EDC requires an individual to work with us on a contract basis to backfill a key resource.
This role provides business reporting and analytics for business decisions in the "people space".
In this role you will create customized and standardized reports, build queries, and problem solve day-to-day with key internal clients. The analytics service you provide requires asking the right questions to get the right data to support the right business decision.
Beyond interaction with the Human Resources Team, this role also works closely with our finance team, and other planning groups across the enterprise. If you want to grow your career in Business Analytics or Human Resources, this is the role for you.
- Undergraduate in Business Administration, Human Resources or in a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with analytics and databases in a work environment or through education
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to present data findings in a useable format via Excel, PowerPoint or other presentation software
- Experience in servicing clients/customers
- Critical thinking and ability to conduct multi-faceted analysis.
- Ability to interact with Senior Level Business Resources.
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft
- An interest in or working knowledge of Human Resources Management Practices or Principles
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English) would be an asset but not required.
- $62,000 - $92,000
How to apply
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: August 11, 2017, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.