Fall 2020 - Student/New Grad Positions (10 positions available)
Prepare yourself for the next challenge
EDC is Canada's export credit agency, offering information, knowledge and innovative commercial solutions to help Canadian exporters and investors expand their international business. We take on risk so Canadian businesses can take on the world.
When you join our team, you'll be helping Canadian companies bring their vision, passion and innovation to the global marketplace. Your knowledge and expertise will support more than 10,000 Canadian companies and their customers in as many as 200 markets worldwide. You'll work shoulder-to-shoulder with the best and brightest in an inclusive, collaborative environment that fosters professional development and success. And you'll know that you're making a difference every day—for companies, for Canada and for the people you work with.
Year after year, EDC has been recognized as one of Canada's Top 100, Top Family-Friendly, Best Diversity and Greenest Employer.
Student and New Grad Opportunities
- Our student development opportunities include work terms and co-op programs – all designed to give your career a head start.
- Work terms are typically four or eight months in length and can be counted towards an accredited co-op program with your university.
- Our program is also open to new grads who have graduated in the past year.
We are actively recruiting early career professionals for the 2020 Fall term in the following fields:
- International Business
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- Business Governance
- Corporate Strategy
- and other disciplines
Our ideal student:
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from an undergraduate or graduate program (
- eligible for up to one year after your graduation date)
- Previous work term experience related to their field of study
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter, good organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Enthusiasm to tackle any task, whether menial or complex
- Knowledge of both official languages is an asset and may be required for certain positions
What can you expect from an EDC work term?
Building cross-functional networks of colleagues, identifying and following through on opportunities for improvement and innovation, learning and growing constantly through coaching and mentoring, working in a high-performing, fast-paced and flexible environment facilitated by technologies and access to a free 24/7 in-house fitness center at our stunning 18-floor downtown Ottawa headquarters.
Application deadline: June 12, 2020 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.
What to expect from us?
- As part of your application you can select which areas of the business interests you.
- You will then be notified when we have received your application.
- If your profile matches a team's needs, we will reach out to schedule a 15 minute interview with a recruiter and a 45 minute interview with the team.
- Please note that we will be contacting candidates on a rolling basis from June to August 2020 for interviews depending on business needs.