Employee Care Support
EDC is Canada's export credit agency, offering information, knowledge and innovative commercial solutions to help Canadian exporters and investors expand their international business. EDC's knowledge and partnerships are used by more than 10,000 Canadian companies and their global customers in up to 200 markets worldwide each year. In 2018, EDC has been recognized as a Top 100 Employer and a Top Family-Friendly Employer.
EDC is financially self-sustaining, and is a recognized leader in financial reporting and economic analysis.
Team & Job Overview
Our Employee Care Centre is currently looking for a reliable team player, with a customer service focus, to support our HR team. The successful incumbent will be highly organized, able to multi-task and work independently. The Employee Care Support role involves dealing with a large volume of HR inquiries at the Employee Care Centre reception. Strong interpersonal skills and a great attention to detail will be essential for this position.
- Provides administrative services to teams including, but not limited to handling correspondence, coordinating agendas, routing information, preparing documents, arranging logistics, processing inquiries;
- Provides file, document or information storage and retrieval services including classification, organization and electronic data/Information entry or sourcing;
- Coordinates logistics and performs administrative duties for the ECC services;
- Acts as point of contact for responding to client enquiries;
- Resolves routine issues within established parameters and processes, makes recommendations, and liaises with other HR colleagues to resolve more complex issues;
- Inputs and ensures accuracy and integrity of data, conducts routine data analysis, and prepares HR reports for the ECC;
- Solves administrative problems and initiates improvements to administrative standards, controls and processes.
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
- Completion of secondary school
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an administrative position
- Basic knowledge in the operation of computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and other related programs)
$45,000 - $67,000, plus performance-based incentive
Please be advised that this position is based at our Head Office in Ottawa. Relocation assistance is available for eligible candidates.
How to apply
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: February 15, 2019, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.
Primary Location: Canada-Ottawa
Job Type: Permanent