Email Marketing & Acquisition Manager
Team & Job Overview
EDC is Canada's export credit agency, offering information, knowledge and innovative commercial solutions to help Canadian exporters and investors expand their business internationally. EDC's knowledge and partnerships are used by more than 9,400 Canadian companies and their global customers in up to 200 markets worldwide each year.
As EDC aims to be the leader in helping all Canadian exporters go, grow and succeed internationally, the marketing team has an ambitious agenda to deepen exporter engagement through digital capabilities and insights-based marketing programs. As part of the business development group, the marketing team is seeking an individual contributor to accelerate its digital program capacity and capability in an effort to increase awareness of EDC across current and potential Canadian exporters.
As an email marketing manager, you will be responsible to leverage the AGILE Marketing framework to execute new and augment existing email nurturing workflows with the objective of generating marketing qualified leads and new customers. Defined as an exceptional communicator, the candidate will leverage data, insights and qualitative research to effectively inform targeted programs. Relying on effective relationship building, the candidate is expected to understand and translate business goals into Exporter-centric programs that are measurable. The successful candidate should have a strong drive for results while striving for innovation throughout the prospect life cycle.
- Execute email nurturing workflows to promote the organization's products and services that drive engagement, and ultimately result in lead generation;
- Analyze program effectiveness and continuously iterate to drive results;
- Applies the EDC brand to all digital initiatives, and represents the voice of the customer throughout the exporter journey;
- Accelerates digital marketing expertise through sharing results, digital best practices, processes and internal digital capabilities;
- Develop digital strategies within assigned portfolio;
- Develops scorecard(s) ensuring results are accurately captured.
- Digital marketing expertise
- Customer focus
- Drive for results and self-motivated
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Authentic approach and personal excellence
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in digital marketing, marketing automation or related digital CX field;
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices;
- Experience executing a targeted digital marketing program based on customer insights;
- Experience with marketing measurement frameworks.
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
- Experience with AGILE Scrum framework
- B2B/Financial services marketing experience
- $62,000 - $92,000, plus performance-based incentive
How to apply
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: May 18, 2018, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.