Digital Office Coordinator
EDC is Canada’s export credit agency, offering information, knowledge and innovative commercial solutions to help Canadian exporters and investors expand their international business. We take on risk so Canadian businesses can take on the world.
When you join our team, you’ll be helping Canadian companies bring their vision, passion and innovation to the global marketplace. Your knowledge and expertise will support more than 13,000 Canadian companies and their customers in as many as 200 markets worldwide. You’ll work shoulder-to-shoulder with the best and brightest in an inclusive, collaborative environment that fosters professional development and success. And you’ll know that you’re making a difference every day—for companies, for Canada and for the people you work with.
Year after year, EDC has been recognized as a Top 100 and Top Family-Friendly Employer.
Team & Job Overview
The Digital Office Coordinator is responsible for managing and delivering key services that support the Chief Digital Office and its Leaders. The Digital Office Coordinator also manages the execution of core services and administration activities that provide support to staff across Technology & Digital Assets. These services include recruiting and management of external consultants, contract administration, workforce administration, and reporting on operational metrics.
The Digital Office Coordinator works directly with all levels of Technology & Digital Assets Leaders and partners with multiple internal teams such as Accounts Payable, Procurement, Vendor Management, Security, Productivity Hub, Supplier Management and Analytics to deliver services and regularly interact with external Suppliers.
The Digital Office Coordinator is responsible to deliver on prioritized services based on agreed upon service level agreements (SLA) and administrative activities in support of Technology & Digital Assets.
The successful candidate must possess excellent Customer Services and communication skills and work well in a team environment. Having a continuous improvement mindset, defining standards and processes is a key success factor for the team.
- Delivers requested services and provides administrative support to Technology & Digital Assets
- Uses business software applications to prepare reports, presentations, input invoices, requisitions and manage leave requests
- Identifies, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of office workflows
- Respects and adheres to Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Embraces a continuous improvement mindset to eliminate waste and improve processes
- Supports cross-training of services and administrative activities
- Executes pre-defined process to recruit consultants and interacts with hiring managers, professional services agencies, external candidates, Security, Accounts Payable, Productivity Hub and Procurement while executing on a pre-defined process to recruit consultants
- Manages onboarding and offboarding process of external consultants for Portfolio Managers
- Manages and processes all Technology invoices on a monthly basis, interacts with Leaders, Suppliers, Accounts Payable, Vendor Management and Procurement to ensure invoice discrepancies are resolve quickly
- The successful candidate will identify, communicate and implement approved improvements to services and processes, interact with other teams to obtain buy-in for improvements that will improve processes across multiple teams
- Performs administrative services such as leave requests, maintaining master documents, managing training and conferences, maintaining distribution lists, and administering budgets
- Solves administrative problems and initiates improvements to administrative standards, controls and processes
- Works with team members to implement new services required to support the Chief Digital Office
- Oversees metrics gathering and reporting for Chief Digital Office and Digital Office Services
- Adapt new services to support Technology & Digital Assets
- Completion of secondary school
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a coordinator/administrative field
- Basic knowledge in the operation of computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and other related programs)
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
- Excellent written and oral communications skillset
- Strong Team player
- Aptitude for learning new technology
- Strong ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- $45,700 - $68,500, plus performance-based incentive
- Please be advised that this position is based at our Head Office in Ottawa. Relocation assistance is available for eligible candidates.
How to apply
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: Friday, November 20, 2020, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.