Digital Marketing & Acquisition Manager - Brand
EDC is Canada's export credit agency, offering information, knowledge and innovative commercial solutions to help Canadian exporters and investors expand their international business. EDC's knowledge and partnerships are used by more than 10,000 Canadian companies and their global customers in up to 200 markets worldwide each year. In 2018, EDC has been recognized as a Top 100 Employer and a Top Family-Friendly Employer.
EDC is financially self-sustaining, and is a recognized leader in financial reporting and economic analysis.
Team & Job Overview
As EDC aims to be the leader in helping all Canadian exporters go, grow and succeed internationally, the marketing team has an ambitious agenda to deepen exporter engagement through digital capabilities and insights-based marketing programs. As part of the business development group, the marketing team is seeking an individual contributor to accelerate its digital program capacity and capability in an effort to increase awareness of EDC across current and potential Canadian exporters.
As a digital marketing manager, you will be responsible to develop and deploy communication strategies to promote the organization's brand across various channels (digital & traditional including events and partnerships) that drive awareness and engagement, with a focus on measurement and program evolution. Defined as an engaged communicator, the candidate will leverage data, insights and qualitative research to effectively inform targeted programs.
Relying on effective relationship building, the candidate is expected to understand and translate business goals into Exporter-centric strategies that are measurable by ROAS and CPA metrics. The successful candidate should have a strong drive for results while striving for quality improvement throughout the campaign/program life cycle.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
- Executes flawlessly across the entire portfolio tactics implementation of strategies/programs and analyzes their effectiveness through ROAS and CPA measures;
- Applies the EDC brand to all initiatives and represents the voice of the customer throughout the exporter journey;
- Leads ongoing monitoring, analysis and evaluation of results of activities in order to recommend improvements and measure return on Investment;
- Accelerates marketing expertise as part of an integrated marketing model through sharing results, best practices, processes and internal digital capabilities;
- Fosters innovation, customer intimacy and understanding throughout EDC teams;
- Partners with aligned senior manager to develop strategies within assigned portfolio; manages scorecard(s) and budgets ensuring results are accurately captured.
- Customer (Exporter) focus with particular emphasis on digital journey and experience (digital literacy)
- Drive for results and self-motivated
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Authentic approach and personal excellence
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in digital marketing, marketing automation or related digital CX field
- Advanced knowledge of marketing principles and practices
- Experience developing a targeting digital marketing program based on customer insights
- Experience with marketing measurement frameworks
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
- $62,000 - $92,000 + performance-based incentive
- Please be advised that this position is based at our Head Office in Ottawa. Relocation assistance is available for eligible candidates.
How to apply
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: January 4, 2019, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.