To partner with our brokers to ensure development and long term growth of these relationships, by assisting originators with superior service, by consistently meeting the expectation and needs of our origination channels from credit applications to booked transactions . This requires attending to transactions within tight time frames, passionately representing the company at all times with a consistent positive attitude, effectively handling originator inquiries by telephone, email, fax and mail. This position demands providing superior customer service, being organized, efficient, knowledgeable, accurate and professional
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary communication link between designated brokers and/or broker administrators to ensure fast turnaround of credit applications at the application stage. This requires consistent monitoring of the credit queue in order to act on application. The process includes accurate data entry of lessee’s information into Salesforce, sourcing incomplete information from the broker as required; pulling an Equifax bureau and processing the application for review by credit department; or auditing an application input by the broker through XML for accuracy before submitting to credit.
- Ensure all supporting documents are uploaded
- Follow up with credit department if decision times are lagging in order to ensure broker expectations are being met.
- Use notes as an essential communication tool between departments to ensure effective time management and continuity. Also assists in the event of absence
- Follow up with originators on any additional information required by Credit department to decision the transaction.
- Prepare lease documentation as required
- Receive documentation packages from originators and forward to Funding department to review.
- Liaise with originators if documents are incomplete to fund the transaction and assist where possible to get the deal funded.
- Assist Funding department where possible to get a transaction booked e.g. audit calls
- Prepare lien (PPSA) registrations as required
- Communicate with Customer Service on any post funding requests that are initiated from the broker e.g. change of banking information, buyout requests
- Develop broker relationships as sales opportunities.
- Respect and follow the individual processes and procedures of various originators
- Problem solving and tactfully handling confrontational or stressful interactions, efficiently deescalating complaints from brokers with integrity at all times.
- To escalate to management any queries beyond scope of individual empowerment
- Be compliant of all legislative requirements when dealing with Privacy Laws( PIPEDA)
- Knowledge of lease contract terms and other lease documentation required to effectively process applications(will be trained).
- Work independently within a team to ensure service levels are being met
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management