Vehicle Maintenance Technician - Edmonton
Get on the fast track to a rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car!
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees!
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Vehicle Maintenance Technician based out of our Service Centre in Edmonton International Airport. The Maintenance Technician performs preventative maintenance, PD1 prep, tire rotation and repairs, buyback inspection and defueling according to company policy and procedure. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
This is a full time position that pays $20.00 / hour.
Location:4563 36TH STREET EAST EDMONTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT EDMONTON, AB T9E 0V4
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan
- Extended Health Benefits (Medical, Prescrption Drug, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Guaranteed 40 hours each week. No flat rate
- Great team environment
- Working on newer vehicles
- Clean working environment
- Monday-Sunday: 8:00am-4:30pm (Rotating)
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels
- Perform preventive maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) service according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines
- Repair and replace tires
- Replacement of wearable parts (i.e. bulbs, wipers)
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of all services
- May process new fleet, fuel reclamation or buy backs
- Follow proper procedures to comply with all health, safety and environmental standards
- Maintain the work area in a safe, clean condition and comply with all uniform and equipment standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a current and valid Class driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have intermediate level of proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of vehicle maintenance and safety procedures
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s): Monday-Sunday: 8:00am-4:30pm (Rotating)