Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Controller of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Controller oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way. Currently, this position offers the flexibility of WFH on certain days outside of monthly financial statement preparation.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan
- Extended Health Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Training and development
- Reimbursement Program for CPA Designation
- Hybrird role
This position is based out of our Surrey Administrative Office located at 13160 88 Ave, Surrey BC V3W 3K3.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be planning to attain CPA within 1-2 years.
- Will consider University students within 2 semesters of graduation with a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have intermediary proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Must have a valid class 7 or class 5 driver’s license (or equivalent) with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.