Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Full time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will work with the existing team responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
Opening available at the following branch location: 209 Sky Blvd Goffs, NS B2T 1K3
This is a full time position that pays $ 16.00 / hour
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan
- Extended Health Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Training and development
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ability to organize and account for fluctuating inventory (lot organization/in or outbound vehicles)
- Check in and process 100+ vehicles transactions (daily)
- Lot organization with safety, efficiency, and security in mind
- Maintain systems for key organization and security of inventory
- Accurately complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Effective vendor/account engagement including, but not limited to: scheduling minor repairs, coordinating pick up and delivery, handling multiple vehicle transactions
- Notify Management of potential safety concerns regarding equipment, lot conditions and vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (i.e additional administrative work, light janitorial, driving, etc.)
- Able to perform physical requirements related to PDI process
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or above required; some college preferred
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid Canadian drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm