Get on the fast track to a rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car!
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing! At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible. It's a fast-paced, people- oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Mechanic to work out of our Ottawa Airport Location. The Vehicle Technician will perform preventative maintenance, new car stock prep, tire repair/replacement and perform brake work according to company policy and procedure. This position requires someone who will exercise excellent judgment and take initiative. This position will pay $32.00 / hour.
We also offer a robust Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
- Paid Time Off, starting with12 days off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- Retirement Savings Plan with company match and profit sharing
Location: 297 LECKIE PRIVATE OTTAWA, ON K1V 1S3
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to manufacturer's specifications/ guidelines
- Perform buy back/turn back service according to company procedures
- Maintain safe and clean work area
- Perform other related duties as required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a current and valid G or G2 driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have Automotive Service Technicians certificate (310S) Ontario
- Must have clean mechanical record in Ontario or Canada