Management Trainee Summer 2023 Intern
If you're looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university student, the real-world professional experience you'll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This role is located at 1538 Bd Saint-Paul, Chicoutimi, QC G7J 3C5 (or surroundings) and pays $19.62 / hour.
We also offer:
- Opportunities for bonuses $
- Training and development on the field as well as at our head office
- Scheduled days in the departments of your choice (HR, Accounting, Business Sales, Operations, Car sales, etc.)
- Scheduled days in the market with your District manager
- Giving back to our communities: A paid day of volunteering in a local nonprofit organization with the HR team and the other local interns + the opportunity to submit grant requests to the Enterprise Holdings Foundation on behalf of nonprofits organizations that are near and dear to your heart.
- Virtual Regional Events with other interns across Canada
- Special activity at the end of the internship
- Possibility for Part Time or Full Time job offer after the internship (depending on your situation)
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we'll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We'll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you'll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Canadian university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher with at least 1 year completed.
- Students enrolled in a Business degree program are preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 driving infractions on license in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
- Must speak fluent French and intermediate English
Additional Information :
- This Summer 2023 Internship will be held from May 8th, 2023 to August 11th, 2023
- Internship is offered in many different cities of Quebec depending on student availabilities