Management Trainee Summer Internship 2023
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This role is located in Kingston Ontario at our 1288 Bath Rd, Kingston, ON, K7M 4X3 location.
Pay for this role is $19.50 / hour.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a current university student graduating with a Bachelor's Degree on or before June of 2024.
- Students enrolled in business degree program are preferred.
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 driving infractions on license in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in sales, customer service, management or leadership.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.