Start your career with Enterprise! We’re hiring immediately for our respected Management Training Program.
Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service, retail management, or operations, as a manager in training, you can count on a career path with a clear beginning and an open end that’s full of opportunities. With training, development, mentoring, and a culture of promotion from within, you’ll always be progressing in your career.
This position is located at 4388 Boul Bourque, Sherbrooke, QC J1N 1S3
We offer a robust Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation - This position offers targeted 1st year annual compensation of $53,500.00
- Career advancement based on performance
- Progressive salary
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Paid Time Off, starting with 12 days off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- Retirement Savings Plan with company match and profit sharing
- Mentorship program
We’re a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands and leading provider of mobility solutions worldwide. Founded more than 60 years ago with a commitment to the communities that we serve, we operate a global network with 80,000 dedicated team members across nearly 100 countries, and more than 2.1 million vehicles taking our customers where they want to go. We owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth.
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Must speak fluent French and intermediate English.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Must have completed at least a 3 years Diploma from a College)
- Must be authorized to work in the Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid Canadian driver's license (or equivalent) with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (DWI/DUI) on driving record in the past five years.
- Must have experience in sales, customer service and leadership.