If you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. Open to graduates looking to enter the workforce or experienced professionals looking for a fresh start, as a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This role is located at 3360 Sources Blvd, Dollard-Des Ormeaux, Quebec H9B 1Z9, Canada and offers a targeted annual compensation of $50,000.00
- Paid time off
- Training and development
- Career advancement based on performance
- Retirement savings plan
- Deferred Profit Sharing plan
- Extended Health Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount on car and truck rentals internationaly
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Must speak fluent French and intermediate English.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Must be authorized to work in the Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid Canadian driver's license (or equivalent) with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (DWI/DUI) on driving record in the past five years.
- Must have experience in sales, customer service and leadership.